1 Corinthians 15:57
"But thanks be to God who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."
Victors 2017 Tennis Season!!!
Victors 2017 tennis season begins Saturday January 14th with team practice @ Ridgeland Tennis Center from 1:00-3:00. Team practices will continue on Saturdays @ this time throughout the season. Team lessons begin Tuesday January 17th also @ Ridgeland Tennis Center from 3:30-5:00 and will continue through February on Tuesdays and Thursdays @ this time. Team fee is $180 and is due the 1st day of practice January 14th. Anyone interested in playing, should call for more information.
Contact Coach Bill Alvis @601-985-8790 or Coordinator Brenda Alvis @601-506-0987 and an email will be sent to you with all the needed information.
"For from Him and through Him and to Him are ALL things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen."
LOCAL PUBLIC TENNIS COURTS AND COSTS:
1. Ridgeland Tennis Center on Hwy 51 - $3 per person to rent a court for one and a half hours. Call to reserve.
2. Parham Bridges in Jackson, corner of Ridgewood and Old Canton Road. Cost - $3 per person for one and a half hours. Call to reserve.
3. Brandon - 4 courts behind the city library. $10 per court not per person, for 2 hours. Call to reserve: 601-825-3047. They will be resurfacing these courts in Sept, so call ahead to make sure they are open.
4. Clinton - Brighton Park. $3 per person, though often free (no charge if no one is there to collect) in the mornings and early afternoon.
5. Flowood - Winner's Circle Park - 4 courts - Cost: Free. First come/ first serve.